- Winter weather in the Northeast creating some scary moments for passengers aboard Norwegian Escape on Saturday night
- Say good-bye to Carnival Triumph
- Princess sets specific dates Medallion Net will be available on next ships to get their faster internet
- Fincantieri says Viking has finalized the order for two ships which will be delivered in 2024 and 2045.
- Costa Venezia was named in Trieste on Friday, and part of the show was a flyover by the Italian Air Force's precision flight team, Frecce Tricolori. (photo below)
Details appeared in the March 4 issue of Cruise News Daily.