Wednesday, August 29, 2018

They Bought a WHAT?

There was a time a few years ago when if Carnival Cruise Line told me they had bought a blimp, it would seem perfectly normal. But Carnival hasn't been quite as much “fun” in the last few years under later management.

So when the Fun Ship Cruise Line announced plans for their new 128-foot-long AirShip to tour the Southeast over the next month, I said, “You're kidding, right?” To which they answered, “No, the whole Southeast.” “No, I meant about the blimp. You really bought a blimp?” Yes, they did, and now we're back to the Carnival I loved where I never knew what to expect from their marketing.

The airship was already seen in the skies over Memphis today at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Six Annual Day of Play.

The complete story appeared in the August 29 edition of Cruise News Daily. 


Courtesy of Carnival Cruise Line. All reights reserved. May not be copied or used without express permission.