Earlier in the aftermath of terrorist attacks in Istanbul, Princess and Holland America canceled all calls in Turkey through August, and for the rest of the year in Istanbul. They said they would make a decision on returning to Kusadasi as we drew closer to September. It's about as close to September as we can get, so we asked them today.
Both lines said they have now decided to forego calls at all Turkish ports for the rest of the year.
The complete story appeared in the August 30 edition of Cruise News Daily.