Monday, October 28, 2013

Cruise News Daily Headlines for October 28, 2013

* Do you Like to Eat?
Quite a few years ago, when I was a travel agent, I remember suggesting a cruise to a client. She rejected it out of hand, saying, “I don’t want to go on anything like that. Everybody just sits around and eats.” I tried to assure her there was much more to the cruise than dining, and despite what she had heard, normal quantities of food were consumed by most people, but secretly I liked her perception better than reality.

Now thanks to Celebrity, I think my fantasy (and the woman’s nightmare) has been fulfilled.

Next summer, on their President’s Cruise, Celebrity will create a week’s worth of special memorable experiences in dining and entertainment, created specifically for this sailing, special enough that it would even tempt my former client.


* Other Things You’ll Want to Know
CND subscribers also read about Royal Princess' maiden arrival in Ft. Lauderdale (more) ,,, and what slump in Alaska?

The complete articles appeared in the e-mail edition of Cruise News Daily delivered to our subscribers.