Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. Announces Chief Executive Officer Direct Reports
MIAMI – February 5, 2015 – Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: NCLH) (“Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings”, “Norwegian” or “the Company”), today announced executive appointments reporting directly to President and Chief Executive Officer Frank J. Del Rio.
The new appointments are:
· Bob Binder, President of International Operations
· Howard Sherman, Executive Vice President, Revenue Management
· Robin Lindsay, Executive Vice President, Vessel Operations
· Victor Gonzalez, Executive Vice President, Supply Chain and Logistics Management
· Harry Sommer, Senior Vice President and Chief Integration Officer
Drew Madsen and Jason Montague will continue as President and Chief Operating Officers of Norwegian Cruise Line (Madsen) and Oceania Cruises / Regent Seven Seas Cruises (Montague). Wendy Beck will continue in her role as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer with additional responsibilities for support services.
“Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings is on an incredible growth trajectory. The Board of Directors and I have been working closely to fine-tune our vision for the future and how we can best channel the core competencies of our three great brands and the talents of our 30,000 team members,” said Del Rio. “To that end, we have crafted an organizational structure with both centralized and brand-specific functions and selected seasoned leaders that will carry out that vision.”
Source: Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings